> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm hoping that some of you who have mission statements for your
> organization might be willing to share them.  I'm trying to develop one
> for our organization and would welcome models.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>

> David Hayes
> Director, Academic Enhancement Center
> University of Rhode Island
> (401) 874-2953
>
> To unsubscribe,send a message to [log in to unmask]
> In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L
>
> To access LRNASST-L archives,point your web browser to
>
> To subscribe, send email to [log in to unmask]
> Leave subject blank.In body type: subscribe LRNASST-L
>
> To contact list owner,email [log in to unmask]

David,

 you may want to check out the link below.  It will tak eyou to the
Learning Support Centers in Higher Ed (LSCHE) website.  It has links to
many sample mission statements as well as other great resources.

http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/about/mission.htm

Good Luck,

Todd Phillips
Title III Activity Director