Hi,

I've been thinking about creating or implementing some kind of mentoring program in our writing center and your system offers a lot of interesting features that I might be able to use.  Thanks for sharing.

Mary C. Robertson
La Salle University
To unsubscribe,send a message to [log in to unmask] In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L To access LRNASST-L archives,point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html To subscribe, send email to [log in to unmask] Leave subject blank.In body type: subscribe LRNASST-L To contact list owner,email [log in to unmask]