National College Learning Center Association
               20th Annual Conference
Honoring the Past; Guiding the Future
                 October 5-7   Milwaukee, WI

I would like to invite you to join NCLCA in celebrating our 20th Anniversary. For this conference, we return to the location of our very first conference in Milwaukee, WI. Our theme is Honoring the Past; Guiding the Future. The theme seeks to focus our attention on the pillars of our profession and to the theories and practices that are time tested. It also encourages us to look toward the trends of the future and how our profession will be changed by the changing nature of our institutions and student bodies.

Conference registration materials are online at http://jhaley.iweb.bsu.edu/Registration%20Form%20Revised.pdf

We have an outstanding conference planned with the quality concurrent sessions, professional keynote speakers, and new features such as the Interest Group Luncheon and The Marketplace. Visit http://jhaley.iweb.bsu.edu/ for more conference information

Conference Hotel: Wyndham Milwaukee Center
For reservations: 414-276-8686
NCLCA rate: $115.00
Reservations required by September 16, 2005

Wendy Wilson
NCLCA VP
2005 Conference Chairperson

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L