I'm looking into adding some software to our center.  Does anyone use
Mangrum-Strichart Online Study Skills Program (3S)?  If so, I'd
appreciate any feedback - your reaction, student success, and how you
incorporate it into tutoring/learning strategies assistance.  Are
students required to take the assessments or just encouraged?  Thanks in
advance.

Jenny Bancroft
Director, Teaching and Learning Center
Mount Olive College