________________________________

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kuehn Sue
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Vacabulary Software

Hello,

Would anyone have recommendations for software that builds vocabulary
skills?  This software would be used in conjunction with a developmental
reading course.

Many thanks for your help,

Sue

Susan Kuehn

Director

The Office for Students with Special Needs and Disabilities

Brevard College

400 N. Broad St.

Brevard, NC  28712

(828) 884-8131