[log in to unmask]" lang=EN-US link=blue vlink=purple style='margin-left:48.0pt'> [log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width=0 height=0 class=shape style='display:none;width:0;height:0'>

I am looking into getting information on what other institutions are doing for their probationary students.  We have a constant struggle with compliance as I am sure you all have to deal with and we would like to streamline our requirements to make the most effective program possible.  Thanks for any and all input you may have for me.

Thanks~have a great day & SMILE, Pat  ;)

“Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you--not because they are nice, but because you are.” ~Unknown~

Pat Krauss

Tutor/SI/Learning Lounge Coordinator

Academic Center for Excellence

 Dewar Student Union, 416A