Sure, I'll attach it here.  I believe you can then access it from the
listserve archives.

________________________________

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Spencer, Amy
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: probation

Suzanne,

Do you have a copy of the contract you use and/or a check list/document
of topics that you discuss with the students during "coaching" that you
would be willing to share with the List?  It sounds as if you are ding a
great job!

Thank you!

Amy Spencer

Director of the Academic Resource Center

Ohio Dominican University

1216 Sunbury Road

Columbus, OH 43219

614.251.4511