Good afternoon.

While looking to expand or respand our vocabulary component of our reading courses and of our stand-alone vocabulary courses, along with attempting to link our content course-vocabulary to the syllabi, we've demo-ed several vocab programs during spring and until now.

Below are two links, the first of which, www.vocabulary.com, has a participants' page link and lists several community colleges and four-year
institutions.  Either responding to the list or to me, may I ask your input about how do you use the link and rate the link, 1-10 with 10 being "Great" on the scale?  Even though your institutions names appear on the list, do you still use the link?  Why/Why not?

The second link, www.voycabulary.com, has a medical slant to it and provides many dictionary choices and language choices.  Please, offer any comments and experiences with the link.

Cordially,
Dan
Dan Kern  AD12