Hi all:

I just posted a diagram (and a little analysis) of the 20 most versioned
reggae "riddims" at http://libraryofvinyl.blogspot.com
I have been working on this huge data set for some time with Boston
College pal Rich DeJordy and mentor Steve Borgatti. We will be releasing
more info about this data soon and may even release the data itself

In the meantime, the reggae blogosphere reacts thusly:

http://wayneandwax.blogspot.com
http://www.bloodandfire.co.uk/db/viewtopic.php?t=6237

I look forward to your comments on this or any other forum.

--
Pacey C. Foster