Hi:

I am on the NetLogo development team.  We'd love to hear more about the
types of agent-based network simulations Ilan or others on this list
are trying to create, as we are currently in the process of adding
features to make it easier to work with networked agents.  Netlogo is
free and easy to learn if you are interested:
http:/ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo  Like John mentioned we currently
have a library of sample models that can help you get started.  Please
send me a note if you have any questions or ideas you would like to
share with us.

Thank you,

Spiro Maroulis
PhD Student
Center for Connected Learning and  Computer-Based Modeling
Northwestern University