Dear Networkers
We are interested in hearing from anybody who is based in Ireland who is
involved in and interested in doing social capital or social network
research.  Through our own "networks" we have identified some people but
are interested in finding out if there are others in Ireland  working in
this area.  If people could contact either Claire Gubbins
([log in to unmask]) or Teresa O'Hara ([log in to unmask]) we
would like to establish a forum where we can discuss our work and
arrange to meet up ( possibly in Dublin)  to discuss research
possibilities and opportunities. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Teresa O'Hara and Claire Gubbins

Claire Gubbins
HRM & HRD Research Group
Department of Personnel & Employment Relations
[Claire.Gubbins] Kemmy Business School
University of Limerick
Limerick
Ireland