Hi all

I would be grateful if anyone could give me any details of:

1. Names of any SocNet members in Ghana

2. Social network analysis of any kind that has been carried out in Ghana.

I am in discussions with people in Accra about mapping relationships between
aid organisations (and other relateds) and would like to be able to refer to
any previous SNA work of any kind that was done in Ghana. I have done a
quick search of Google and found a few references worth following

regards from Rick (out of email contact for the next few days)

Rick Davies (Dr)
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Phone: 44 (0)1223 841367