Hi there Claire and Teresa,

I am in London, UK, so not ideal for Dublin, but better than Ohio or
Chicago! If the geography isn't too much of a barrier, it would be good
to open more of a dialogue, especially I am also in the HRD space.

Is there anyone else in London?

Bruce.

---------------------------------------
Bruce Lewin
www.fourgroups.com
+44 (0) 7974 242512
Help find a cure for cancer!

http://www.grid.org/home.htm

No legally binding commitments will be created by this email message,
that will be done through hard copy correspondence.  If you are not the
intended recipient please contact us immediately. Although our emails
and attachments are scanned to minimise the risk of transmitting
viruses, the recipient is urged to carry out their own checks on any
attachments to this message.  We accept no liability for any loss or
damage caused by viruses.