Hi socnetters.

I have an (approximately) 10000 x 10000 1-mode similarity matrix.

SPSS and SAS seem that it can't handle 1-mode similarity matrix.

R have a 'Clustering Large Applications' package (clara). But it also don't get a similarity matrix.
R's agnes(Agglomerative Nesting) and pam(Partitioning Around Medoids) get a dissimilarity matrix, but possible data size is small.

How can I cluster my data (within approximately 1 hour)? (I don't care that method is hierarchical or not.. like as optimization method)

If there are software (commercial or non-commercial) or algorithm suitable for my data, let me know.

Thanks in advance.