0/ӯ芯5#@,?i?0Did you already include Deirdre Kirke in your database? As far as I know, she was the first scholar in Ireland involved in the study of adolescents' social networks.
Chris

	-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
	Van: Social Networks Discussion Forum namens Teresa
	Verzonden: za 11-6-2005 18:22
	Aan: [log in to unmask]
	CC:
	Onderwerp: Social Network Researchers in Ireland

	Dear Networkers
	We are interested in hearing from anybody who is based in Ireland who is
	involved in and interested in doing social capital or social network
	research.  Through our own "networks" we have identified some people but
	are interested in finding out if there are others in Ireland  working in
	this area.  If people could contact either Claire Gubbins
	([log in to unmask]) or Teresa O'Hara ([log in to unmask]) we
	would like to establish a forum where we can discuss our work and
	arrange to meet up ( possibly in Dublin)  to discuss research
	possibilities and opportunities. Looking forward to hearing from you.
	Teresa O'Hara and Claire Gubbins

	Claire Gubbins
	HRM & HRD Research Group
	Department of Personnel & Employment Relations
	[Claire.Gubbins] Kemmy Business School
	University of Limerick
	Limerick
	Ireland