Dear Socnetters,

Preparing a PhD thesis on neighborhood relationships in Turkey, I wanted to ask if any of you can refer me to sources dealing with network analysis concerning neighbors.
I know the article of Seymour Sudman "Experiments in measuring neighbor and relative social networks" in Social Networks, March 1988,  vol. 10, issue 1, pages 93-108, but could not find it by internet ; can anybody help ?

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Helene Bayard Can
PhD candidate, Nanterre University (France) / Çukurova University (Turkey)