I'm shamelessly cross-posting this one.

Dotty Robbins

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
  Hi All,

  Looks like a first Florida record to me. Please rap up the little
darling in a paper towel & slip it in a zip lock & pop it in the
freezer. But first attach a card with all the pertinent info:
Michelle's full name, address & phone number, & when & where she found
it. The bird should be taken to Archbold Biological Station near Lake
Placid. As a matter of  fact, I'll be going down there from Tampa in a
few days, & would be glad to take it there myself. Please give me a call.

  Wes Biggs
   Orlando
407/376-6967 Cell