Hey Everybirdy,

  A Mississippi Kite was spotted this afternoon by a refuge visitor,  Gloria
M..  She went inside the center to report it, after which my wife  called to
tell me about it.  Needless to say, Jack, Squint and I were out  the door in a
flash.
  Yep.  Mississippi Kite!  Beautiful, even in the  rain!  It was located on
the far corner of the visitor's center parking  lot, preening itself atop one
of the dead trees.  When I first arrived  it was gone but as I was pondering
where I would search for it, it had returned  to the same tree.  Lucky me!  It
was still there at 2:30 p.m. when I  left.

See you out there!  And thanks to Gloria M.!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville, FL.
_http://www.geocities.com/woundedmallard67/tbirds.html_
(http://www.geocities.com/woundedmallard67/tbirds.html)
"With most far-reaching industrial undertakings, ....., the profoundest
ecological changes are rarely foreseen. Of those that are, the worst among them
are usually ignored."
Mark Jerome Walters-"A Shadow and a  Song"