Today I took my annual breeding season walk along Alligator Creek just east of Callahan in Nassau County.  Breeding bird species heard or seen included

Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Great-crested Flycatcher--Only a few heard
Acadian Flycatcher--Singing males seem to be more numerous than last year
Wood Thrush
Red-eyed Vireo--quite numerous
Northern Parula--Quite a few singing males
Hooded Warbler-- Few and far between, though typical numbers of singing males

Good Birding.

Justin Rink
Amelia Island
Fernandina Beach, Nassau Co.