______________________________________
From: Mark Sees
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 11:06 AM

Hey Julie, Thanks for the email. The Black bellieds have been here for 3
years now.  We actually have routinely been seeing 30-50 of them in the
Wetlands this last month.  Their population is really exploding here.
Three years ago we only had two that successfully raised young ones.

Mark Sees
Wetlands Analyst
City of Orlando
25155 Wheeler Road