From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of iuri kothe
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 6:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Network Analysis Books

Thanks for all replies on my software information. Gonna take a
special look on Pajek!!!

I read Barabasi's Linked and found it quite interesting, now i'm
looking for some deeper references with the mathematics behind Network
Analysis (nothing too complex please : ) . I have a Electrical Eng.
degree as background.

Lookin on Amazon i made a list of books that looks quite interesting.
Could you please advice me some other and critic some of this ones?
Which are some good starting books?

1. Sync: The Emerging Science of Spontaneous Order - Steven Strogatz;
Hardcover
$16.47

2. Handbook of Graphs and Networks : From the Genome to the Internet -
Stefan Bornholdt; Hardcover $133.33

3. Evolution and Structure of the Internet : A Statistical Physics
Approach - Romualdo Pastor-Satorras; Hardcove $65.00

4. The Structure And Dynamics of Networks (Princeton Studies in
Complexity) - Duncan J. Watts; Paperback Not yet released. $49.50

5. Mind Wide Open : Your Brain and the Neuroscience of Everyday Life -
Steven Johnson; Paperback $10.20

6. Blink : The Power of Thinking Without Thinking - Malcolm Gladwell;
Hardcover
$17.13

7. Mind Wide Open: Your Brain and the Neuroscience of Everyday Life -
Steven Johnson; Hardcover $17.00

            Thanks a lot, iuri kothe