Please reply to:   [log in to unmask]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Survey response from
Date:   Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:44:37 -0700 (PDT)

To:     [log in to unmask]

The responses are as follows
Name = H.Sohrabi
Email+address = [log in to unmask]
checkbox = re: INSNA
checkbox2 = RE: SOCNET
Comments = I am student of M.A. sociology at T.M.U. in Iran . I work on the impact of internet using on social isolation . Here I need a theoretical framework to explain the relation between this two . At first I tried to apply Castells theory ( Appearance of network society ) , but I have faced with some problems . I would appreciate if you could advise me if his theory can help me or not ?
Also if you think another theory can help me better , kindly inform me .
With regards
Sohrabi
send = send