Dear All,

I am currently working on a paper using multiple regression quadradic
assigment procedure (MRQAP).

I have relational data on three networks for a given set of actors: cowork
representing the dependent variable and reputation and friendship as
independent variables. Besides direct effects I am interested in interaction
effects.

For this I would like to split the data according to friendship, i.e.,
calculate the model under the condition that x(ij)=1 for friendship and
x(ij)=0 respectively. In other words, I seek to check for differences in the
effect of reputation on cooperation if any two actors are friends or not.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to perform the analysis? As far as I
can see it, UCINET does not offer the option of including side conditions.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Olaf

Dr. Olaf N. Rank
Department of Management