I've looked at Yworks and TomSawyer in the past, and they look really
impressive.  However, they are oriented toward the commercial market
regarding pricing, which has put them out of reach for myself to implement.
In fact, the licensing is much higher than one could reasonably expect the
SNA market (academic or otherwise) to support.

Is anyone aware of any social network analysis-compatible apps out there
(e.g., that could import network data) that implement Yworks or TomSawyer
libraries?

Regards
Guy