Hello,

This my first posting to the list (which I have already found very useful just from browsing the archives).

My question is:
I have 2 sets of networks (undirected, valued, affiliation type), each having approximately 100 networks with different number of actors, from 3 to 80. But my hipothesis is that these two seemingly theroretically unrelated network sets will have similar structure. How can I statistically test that? Do you know of previous related empirical studies ?

Thank you very much

Jorge Colazo
Doctoral Candidate
University of Western Ontario