From: Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society on behalf of Brian Becker
Sent: Sat 8/27/2005 3:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society Meeting Thursday, September 1st

        All,

          Welcome back to the start of a new school year.  We would like to meet
        this coming Thursday, September 1 at 4pm in Newins-Ziegler room 376 to plan
        our course of action for the coming year.  Items on the agenda will include:

        1.      Officer elections
        2.      Activities and Speakers
        3.      Energy Park Workshop - Dr. Wilkie has made her fully equipped
        workshop out at the Energy Park available to us for our tinkering.
        4.      Website - should be up by next Thursday.
        5.      SNRE - UF Bioenergy Taskforce
        6.      Networking, inter-organization communication, group publicity,
        general brainstorming and thought showers, etc.

        Please plan to attend so that we can have a productive, enlightening and
        enjoyable year!

        Cheers,

        Brian

        Brian Becker

        Ph.D. Student

        Interdisiplinary Ecology

        School of Natural Resources and the Environment