FYI - There will be an opportunity for an informal meeting with an EPA
representative this Monday, 6:00 PM in NEB 386.  Details below:

PRESIDENTS OF CLUBS- EPA Representative coming Monday 9/26

  Hello Presidents of your Respective Clubs,

I am Katy Mouzakis, the President of the Society of Environmental Engineers
and recently we have arranged a meeting for next monday with Nestor Young of
the EPA.  He is coming for the career fair but would like to come speak to
students informally about job opportunities as well as explain what the EPA
does and some of the projects they are currently working on.

I am sending this email because I would like to invite the members of your
clubs to come to this meeting.  It will be good for your members who are
looking for a field of work in the EPA as well as those who would just like
to learn more information about how the EPA works and what it is currently
working on.

I have also asked him to speak about the recent events with hurricanes which
shall be an interesting topic.

If you could, please inform the members of you organizations that this
"informal meeting" is going to be held next Monday 9/26 at 6:00 PM in NEB
386.  If you have any questions please contact me right away.

Katy Mouzakis

SEE President

Brian Becker

Ph.D. Student - Interdisciplinary Ecology

Rm. 3, Bldg 182, Mowry Rd, PO Box 110831

University of Florida

Gainesville, Fl 32611-0831

Phone (o): 352-846-3054

Phone (c): 352-246-6239