  From: Brian Becker<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 5:42 PM
  Subject: FW: ASES Meeting - "Hydrogen Production using Solar Energy"

  -----Original Message-----
  From: American Solar Energy Society at UF [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
  Behalf Of [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 4:35 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

  Dear Members,

  ASES will be holding its first meeting of Fall 2005 tomorrow (Tuesday) at
  the Reitz Union. The highlight of the meeting will be a talk by Dr. Ingley
  on "Hydrogen Production using Solar Energy".

  Date    :  Tuesday, September 20, 2005
  Time    :  6:00 PM
  Place   :  Reitz Union, #282
  Talk    : "Hydrogen Production using Solar Energy" by Dr. Ingley

  We will also discuss about the upcoming Gainesville Solar Home Tour which
  is scheduled for October 2, 2005. For more information about the Tour,
  please visit www.mae.ufl.edu/ases<http://www.mae.ufl.edu/ases>

  If you have any questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>