Hello All,

   Our next speaker will be Marcelo Dias de Oliveira who will be presenting the results of his Masters Thesis that he conducted at Washington State University on Ethanol production.  I have attached a copy of a paper he recently had published in Bioscience, titled Ethanol as Fuel: Carbon Dioxide Balances and Ecological Footprint.  Please join on Tuesday as Marcelo describes his research, including the concept of Ecological Footprint, and discusses his conclusions.

Details:

Who: Marcelo Dias de Oliveira

What: Ethanol as Fuel: Carbon Dioxide Balances and Ecological Footprint

Where: NZ 376

When: Tuesday, October 4, 4 pm

Please tell you friends!

Brian