Hello all:

I'm looking for some solid references for ESL software.  It's not my area
(math is), so I'm anticipating having a difficult time evaluating the
quality of any products that I look at, and there is a lot out there.  Can
anyone recommend ESL programs, software that you've had success with, or
resources that might be of help?   Thanks in advance!

Kate

Kate Jakobson, Director

Tutoring and Student Success

Kirtland Community College