Can you share details of Taboo and Guesstures?  I'd like to use them at
Indiana University East.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathryn VanWagoner
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Activities for teaching about learning styles

At a workshop at a local CRLA conference we played Guesstures, Taboo,
and Pictionary, each for a few minutes and discussed which we were more
comfortable with and connected the each game to a learning modality --
Pictionary/Visual, Taboo/Verbal, Guesstures/Kinesthetic.

>>> [log in to unmask] 9/27/2005 3:42 PM >>>
I'm going to be giving a workshop for most of our freshmen about
Learning Styles.  Please share any great interactive kinds of activities
that you have used in workshops or presentations about Learning Styles.

Thanks!

Becky Lambert, M.S., CRC
Director, Student Support Services
John Brown University