-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Janet S. Nishihara
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 11:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: assessment of academic readiness

We are working on a program to support at-risk student athletes and wanted
to know what sorts of assessments are being used to assess academic
readiness (attitudes/apptitudes that relate to student success).  We've
seen some things on LASSI, CSEQ.  How are those working for you?  Are
there other assessments we need to be looking at?

Thanks for any information  you can provide,

Janet

Janet S. Nishihara, Ph.D.

Academic and Counseling Coordinator
Educational Opportunities Program (EOP)         voice:  541-737-3928
337 Waldo Hall                                  fax:    541-737-3998
Oregon State University
Corvallis, Oregon   97331-6405