Great question.  I don't know of any, but I'd suggest posing the
question on WPA-L Council of Writing Program Administrators), CBW-L
(Conference on Basic Writing), and WAC-L listservs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Janet Valente
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 12:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Writing-Across-Curriculum Texts for Basic Writers

I would like to hear from basic writing instructors who spin their
course(s) toward Writing-Across-the-Curriculum content.  Currently I am
creating a course which addresses basic writers'  across the curriculum
writing needs, and wondering what WAC textbooks are available at the
basic writer level.