Hi Saundra,
If you need any assistance from me, please let me
know.  I have a Masters Degree in Developmental
Studies.  If I can be of assistance in educating any
one in Louisiana or in Chicago, I will be happy to do
so.  If there is any further information I need to
know, please let me know.  Thanks.  Louise Pierce

http://chemistry.lsu.edu/chem/facultypages/mcguire/mcguire.asp