Dear All,
in my diploma thesis I'm trying to combine SNA methods with (systemic)
organisational development on behalf of "improving" a non-profit business
and professional woman club (n=71). My central question at this point is:
how does a "good" network look like, if you consider social contact, mutual
support, information sharing, discovering business opportunities, and
establishing business relations as main goals of its members? I know there
is lots literature on this question in general. However, if there is any of
you knowing literature/work about SNA and gender differences or SNA of
Woman/Business Clubs in particular please let me know. That would be very
helpful.

Stefanie Rehrl
Department of Educational Science
University of Salzburg, Austria