Dear List,
  I wanted you all to know that IM is reaching out now to contact clients in the NOLA area.  I just got a call from the General President for North American Service Delivery to discuss we that they knew and to let me know what the possible scenarios are involving my records.  I am lucky in the fact we have digital copies of all documentation stored at the facility but others are not so lucky.  I just wanted to let those know who are starting records in the area they are starting to communicate with clients today.

Thanks,
  adh