Dear Birders,
I am interested in planning a bird photography trip to Fort DeSoto Park sometime in late January-early February 2006. Last winter I did the Sanibel, Corkscrew Santuary, Venice Rookery route and am very anxious to return to your marvelous Florida bird sites.   BTW, many of you on this list were very helpful and added a lot to a very pleasurable experience.

This time around I am seeking the assistance of a guide/driver for a least several days.  Last year my husband was a great help, but he is not very much into birds and tended to get bored. So I am interested in hiring someone who knows something about the birds, the territory and bird photography.  I will be using a Nikon D70; 170-500, 80-400, and 28-200 lenses; a Wimberly head and Gitzo tripod.  Therefore, if anyone has any suggestions for me or knows of someone who would be interested in the job of traipsing around with me I would very much appreciate hearing from you.

All the best,
Barbara Siegel  [log in to unmask]