We did not go down to see if the plover is back today-- sorry, Lucy.

Andy and I both had this morning off, so we thought we'd at least spend an
hour or so at AJ Henry Park on the NE side of town. The migrant activity
there was about as happening as Pensacola right now: slim-to-none. Still,
any time birding is time well spent:

Highlights were:
1 wood thrush
1 Swainson's thrush
1 Acadian flycatcher
lots of red-eyed and white-eyed vireos
several blue-winged teal on the lake
as well as the usual titmice, chicakdees, cardinals, little blue herons,
anhingas etc.

Good luck to anyone who might have made the plover pilgrimage today!

Julie Wraithmell
Tallahassee, FL