          Hello,

This morning at Fred Howard Park, Tarpon Springs;

Magnificent Frigatebird    (one of just a few mature males I have seen
in this area. )
American Avocet    2
Piping Plover    (no bands)
Marbled Godwit    6
Laughing Gull     (many, but one had red bill, partial red legs, missing
left foot!) ( it seems one footed birds are destined to end   up at Fred
Howard, I.E.. my one footed Marbled Godwit that was almost a Bar-tailed
from last month)
Plus many other common sandpipers and terns.

Ken Tracey
New Port Richey, FL