  This evening I did some birding at Egan's Creek Wetlands.  Six (6) BLUE-WINGED TEAL were present foraging in the first impoundment.  A loosely-knit flock of 13 EASTERN KINGBIRDS flew overhead.  Seven (7) warbler species were observed, including a first fall female BLACKBURNIAN WARBLER, as well as my FOS BLACK-TH. BLUE and BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER.  A pair of PEREGRINE FALCONS were accidently flushing wary waders.

9/24--
Ybor Alvarez Soccer Fields-- The only remnant from the Leary's report was a single BUFF-BREASTED SANDPIPER.

The Wetlands--  Egan's Creek held a few migrants during the evening including 15 or so foraging EASTERN KINGBIRDS, SWAINSON'S THRUSH, EMPID SP., and a LEAST FLYCATCHER.  A few warblers were also observed including a YELLOW.

A few days ago in Yulee three (3) COMMON NIGHTHAWKS flew over.

Good birding!

Justin Rink
Amelia Island
Fernandina Beach, Nassau Co.

If you think you've been "tickled pink" by something, it's probably not for the same reason Roseate Spoonbills are.