I probably don't need to say this, but as the weekend approaches,
please post if you see (or don't see) the Lesser Sand-Plover. I (and
probably quite a few others) have to make a decision on a trip south
by Friday Noon.  $2.70 gas makes it harder to chase a bird these
days.

BTW, I wanted to make sure I used the correct common name, and a
Google search brought up
Lesser Sandplover
Lesser Sand Plover
and finally the AOU checklist came up with Lesser Sand-Plover - so I
guess that's the one to use (in this country anyway).

Thanks everyone,
Steve Holzman
North High Shoals, GA

Steve Holzman