Hey Everyone,
 I led a Duval Audubon Society field trip to Fort George Island this morning
and we had some nice warblers. Between Kingsley Plantation and my yard we
totaled 21 species!
 blue-winged - 1
Tennessee - 2
Nashville - 1
parula - 7
yellow - 1
chestnut-sided - 3
magnolia - 3
Cape May - 1
black-throated blue - 7
blackburnian - 2
yellow-throated - 5
pine - 1
prairie - 5
palm - 1
bay-breasted - 1
black-and-white - 3
redstart - 14
worm-eating - 2
ovenbird - 1
northern waterthrush - 1
common yellowthroat - 2
 We also had a couple of empids (maybe a willow), 2 peregrine falcons, 1
northern harrier, 3 Baltimore orioles, 2 eastern kingbirds, 1 indigo
bunting, 1 painted bunting, and a bunch of red-eyed vireos.
 On the Fort George Inlet end of the island we had 1 long-billed curlew, 2
marbled godwits, and nearly 200 red knots.
 Roger Clark
Fort George Island, FL