At 1:00 PM today I had either a Philadelphia or a Warbling Vireo bathing in my waterfall pond.  I cannot be 100% of which one it was, and will continue to watch my water sources this afternoon.

My other Philadelphia sightings
(9 in the past 35 years) have all been in October, usually mid-late Oct.  My only sighting of a Warbling was Sept. 19, 2003.

Not too much would surprise me this year, as it seems migration is sparse and a little late.  Well, for the exception of Roger Clark's yard!  I saw a male redstart yesterday (wow!) and actually got a bit excited;  the last redstart I had seen was on 9/8!!  This is unheard of in Sept. in my yard!

I'll post if I see the vireo again.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville