I won't be going out to the springs this saturday.  me and a
friend from wetlans club are going to gather some hyacinth and
water lettuce from lake alice , just enough to analyze.  Dr. Wilke
is making it a learning curve for science nerds.  we run a "total
solids" n "volatile solids" test on the plant matter which will be
our substrate.  it tells us something about carbon content and
dictates how much of concentration of a particular substrte should
be added to a continuos culture of innoculum.  peace out, see you
at the garden

--
FRIEDLANDER,MICHAEL A