Attention all BEST members,

I hope to go out to the Dairy Research Unit tomorrow morning to
collect some feedstock for our next endeaveor.  I believe that the
invasive, nutrient rich, water lettuce that is harvested in Lake
Alice and abounds all over our local surface waters could be used
as a viable feedstock and or converted into an excellent organic
fertilizer.  We need wood chips to establish an optimal carbon to
nitrogen ratio in this endeavor.  Will anyone be available
tomorrow morning to travel out to the Dairy Research Unit to
collect some feedstock?  Short notice is no good, I know.  If
tomorrow morning is no good thant perhaps Saturday can be an
alternative, just let me know your availability.

~Mike
Environmental Engineering
B.E.S.T. Biogas Maintanence Coordinator
239-218-1168

P/S/ James, let me know your contact info regardless.  You seem to
have taken an active interest and the group could benefit from
your motivation and knowledge.