Hey guys,

Disregard that statement in my last email about Diana being your ride to the event.  I didn't mean to put words into her mouth, and I'm sorry for doing that.  If you guys have your own transportation, feel free to drive yourselves there.  If you know anybody else who needs a ride, please offer yourself to help pickup some people.  I made the assumption that Diana was carpooling everyone, and I didn't mean to do that.  However, if you need transportation, and you can't get a hold of anyone else, please call Diana first to make sure she has room in her car.  Furthermore, and above all, let Diana or myself know by 2:00 PM, if you are still going or if you wish to cancel.  If enough people choose not to come this Saturday because of the hurricane, then l will try to reschedule this event.  Thanks guys for your cooperation.

~~Anje Deocampo