Hey guys!

Well, if weather permits, we will be having our Ronald McDonald event this Saturday at 10:30AM.  We will be helping the families clean up, which should only take about an hour.  I will be driving there on Thursday to get a scope of the layout and any information I may need, so the directions to get there will come then.  However, if Hurricane Wilma threatens Gainesville, then I will cancel our Ronald McDonald event, but no one can tell until this Thursday or Friday.  I will give you guys more info later.

``anje deocampo