Hi all.

I found quite a lot of things about ego-centered networks in the
mailing-list archives, but nothing addressing questions like, for
instance: how many acquaintances of a given individual do I have
to contact in order to collect (almost) all the relations between
them, assuming that contacting an individual gives me the full
list of its own acquaintances. It is clear that the properties
of the underlying network plays a key role here, and I have some
preliminary results on the question, but I would like if you ever
heard about a similar study.

Best regards,
ML