Yahoo Best Seller List tells me that
Always Talk to Strangers : 3 Simple Steps to Finding the Love of Your Life
is # 2 on their list.

Actually, I do know someone who found their mate that way.

Perhaps we need a new show: Sex and the Networks

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0399530665/qid=1130007672/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-0804385-2867166?v=glance&s=books
 Barry