Hi everyone,

If you or someone you know (who may or may not be on SOCNET) is offering an
SNA course in the coming Winter or Summer term, I would like to get in touch
with them. Preferably the course would be at the graduate level in Sociology
or Business. Geographic location is more or less flexible.

FYI: My interests are in how the social networks and the (economic) growth
of new technology-based firms are interrelated (ambiguous causality).

Thank you kindly,
Martin

Martin Bliemel
School of Business, PhD Candidate
Simon Fraser University
Centre for Policy Research on Science and Technology
515 West Hastings St.
Vancouver BC Canada V6B 5K3
m: 604.786.2789